• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Sideshow PF's, Dio, Bust and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanGabriel

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's time for me to cut back and let go of some statues and let other collectors enjoy and appreciate them more. Prize plus actual shipping and paypal fee's. I'll be shipping from Vacouver Canada. PayPal only.

All are mint with the art box and brown shipping box, some are never been displayed unless noted. Here yah go.

Moria Orc Ex - $300
Faux Bronze Battle at the black gates - $300
Shades of Mordor: Ringwraith Dio Ex - #300
Frazetta Death Dealer I (no brown box, with minor scratch on base displayed by previous owner) - $500

And some more to come still deciding on others.

Thanks,
Richard

Anybody interested on some rare Super Robots or Gohkins. All are Mint and never been played and displayed unless noted. Or make an offer for the items.

SG-02 Shin Getter 1 - $150

P1000093.jpg

P1000091.jpg

SG - 07 Shin Getter Closed Wing Version - $125

P1000089.jpg

P1000090.jpg

Neo-Getter 1 - $250

P1000116.jpg

P1000117.jpg

Black Shin Getter - Devil Wing Version( been displayed in a glass Cabinet - $100

P1000095.jpg

P1000099.jpg

SOLD Item
T-800 bust Combat Version Endobust (cleaned to chrome,displayed foe a couple of weeks) - SOLD
Black Shin Getter - Closed Wing Version (one of the Spike on his left forearm got broken but glued back)SOLD
Hellboy 2 Ex PFSOLD
Berzerker EX - SOLD
Patient Zero regular - SOLD

Last edited:
Back