• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Sideshow AVP DIO ex,Blade vs Ex, Zombie venom for your?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WANT TO TRADE MY Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette, SS Evil dead Ash is traded

Sideshow Evil Dead Ash Pf ex has been traded to mmmmmbrains

Re: WANT TO TRADE MY Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette, Sideshow Wolverine Comiquette.

Thanos plus something else for it :)

Re: WANT TO TRADE MY Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette, Sideshow Wolverine Comiquette.

Ben is excellent to work deals and bump for an excellent trader...

Thanks kind sir right back at you and let me know if by any chance your deal falls through
:)

Wolverine has been traded Aliens Warrior Maquette is still open for trade.

Re: WANT TO TRADE MY Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette

:fireworks:hi5::horrorITS MY 1000TH POST........I thought it would never come but finally here it is. I started out on the boards selling and trading items so I figured it would be best to have it here on my want to trade thread:clap:yess::thud::fireworks

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/ame]

Back