• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Prime 1 Studios Megatron Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMovieManiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpgHi there fellow freaks,

Well, I recently purchased this piece and I do love it. Unfortunately, I just put an offer in on our 1st home so I have to part with a few things. This is my most expensive piece so he has to go 1st. He is packed up in his 3 massive boxes. I did assemble him to check for damaged and had 2 small issues. The peg on the base was to long so I had to file it down as per sideshow. (No biggie) also, the torso has a peg which the right shoulder piece sits on. That peg needs to be shaved. I didn't touch that because the shoulder piece sits on top of it and it wasn't really affected. Other then that he's flawless.

I'm asking $1,850 plus $150 for shipping in the US. I'll cover the PayPal fees. Shipping is high because this is a 90 pound statue in 3 X-large boxes.

I placed a random DVD in the photo so you can see the size of this beast. If you don't own this or haven't seen it in person you really can't understand how massive this is.

Back