• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Parts ( Medicom RAH Batman Dark Knight Returns and more)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MxBxM

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, I got some stuff for sale. Prices listed include shipping in the US. For shipping anywhere else, we'll figure something out. I just want to get rid of this stuff sk prices are negotiable as long as they are reasonable.

No holding stuff and only contact me if you are 100% sure you want the items. Anyways, thanks for looking. Pictures are below in order. Paypal payments only, no fees bull. PM me with any questions.

Medicom RAH Dark Knight Returns parts - $40 (Head and cape only, the rest has been sold) Buy this with the body and I'll include the RAH DKR box for free

Medicom RAH Dark Knight Returns moded body - $40 (thigh parts were removed so it has some glue residue and calf parts were replaced from Medicom RAH Hush Batman) Buy this with the head and cape and I'll include the RAH DKR box for free

Enterbay Game of Death Bruce Lee shoes - $10

Medicom RAH Hush Batman cape - $10 (Dark blue color. Has wires for posing)

Various Hot Toys hands and pegs - $15 (I believe the gloved male hands are from the Tech Noir Terminator and the small hands are from Hot Toys Sheeva Alomar and includes the pegs. The others are just neck pegs and wrist pegs I'll throw in there.

Sideshow Boba Fett chest armor - $10 (The bottom belly piece is kind of crooked. The rest had the back pegs clipped except for the small middle one)

Last edited:
Back