• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bump. I would be willing to do a straight trade for a DC Direct comic Joker or Blue/Grey Batman for most items I am selling EXCEPT the Hurricane Vader.

Updated possible trade list:

Hot Toys Whiplash
Hot Toys Martian Soldier
Hot Toys She Predator Machiko (loose complete or mint in box)
Sideshow Cobra Throne
DC Direct 1/6 Joker (comic version)
DC Direct 1/6 Batman (blue & grey)
SS Darth Vader hands-closed fist only

Last edited:
I'm glad I was able to get everything I wanted from you Michael! I'm really looking forward to getting it all soon! Thanks again! :wave

A friendly BUMP for a great guy here folks! :)

I'm glad I was able to get everything I wanted from you Michael! I'm really looking forward to getting it all soon! Thanks again! :wave

A friendly BUMP for a great guy here folks! :)

Thanks. Rorshach has been sold.

You're very welcome Michael! Thanks for the great deal on everything I'm getting from you! I'm really looking forward to it. Especially building up a James Bond figure collection again! :wave

BUMP. If you are interested in the Hurricane Vader, I will take $400 shipped lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii, and International will cost extra.

Check out the great figures I got from Michael!

The gang's all here...

Sean Connery James Bond and ummm.."kitty" Galore. :)

DSC01083.jpg

Pierce Brosnan as James Bond from Goldeneye

DSC01082.jpg

Samwise Gamgee and Frodo Baggins LOTR Hobbits! I'm really happy to have these guys back! They're temporarily on extra stands until I can get in some Sideshow LOTR stands for them.

DSC01097.jpg

Sideshow's Timothy Dalton James Bond head sculpt, and an awesome Daniel Craig James Bond head sculpted by Andy Bergholtz (sorry if I spelled your last name wrong Andy!), and painted by DarkArtist81 Josh! I love it! I'll be making a custom Dalton Bond and Craig Bond soon with these.

DSC01134.jpg

I hope you don't mind me bumping your thread with these pictures of what I've bought from you. I'm just trying to help you out, and thank you for all of it. I just wanted to show everyone the awesome group that I got from Michael. All of it was expertly packed and shipped fast too! He's a HIGHLY recommended guy! Thanks again Michael! :wave

Mike Buckley

Last edited:
Not a problem. The Craig Bond was sculpted by Andy and painted by Darkartist Josh BTW . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back