• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take
Sideshow Wyatt Earp: $75 – Included with this is an unpainted Kurt Russell “Tombstone head” and hat.
Sideshow Doc Holiday: $75 – Included with this is an unpainted Val Kilmer “Tombstone” head and hat.
Custom Parts for “Tombstone” Johnny Ringo: $60 – Unpainted Michael Biehn head with gun belt and hat.
BUY ALL THREE and get bonus pieces from Stevo Toys (diecast pistols and gun belts)

and

Hot Toys Ripley: $75

Last edited:
Ill take
Sideshow Wyatt Earp: $75 – Included with this is an unpainted Kurt Russell “Tombstone head” and hat.
Sideshow Doc Holiday: $75 – Included with this is an unpainted Val Kilmer “Tombstone” head and hat.
Custom Parts for “Tombstone” Johnny Ringo: $60 – Unpainted Michael Biehn head with gun belt and hat.
BUY ALL THREE and get bonus pieces from Stevo Toys (diecast pistols and gun belts)

and

Hot Toys Ripley: $75

SOLD!!

Here are pics of the Punisher PF and Ironman Legendary Scale bust exclusive:

Last edited:
For those that have made purchases, I am boxing up the items and should have them shipped starting Thursday.

Hi bwayne. Are the SS Frodo and Sam still available? I really hope so! I sent you a PM about them a few minutes ago. Please get back to me when you can, and let me know. Thanks! :wave

Any pix of Padme? And do you have any closerup pix on the Endor troops? The zoom on the link doesn't zoom.

Dracula, WOlfman, Padme, Praiji & Craig head sculpt have all been sold.

Bump for the night. Endor Troopers have been sold. All purchases have been shipped (except troopers) as of Thursday.

Sidshow loose Terminator has been sold. Well, just the clothing. If anyone wants a nude SS Arnie on a big boy body, shoot me a PM.

Monday morning BUMP. Still some great stuff up for same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back