For Sale: Medicom Eva Rah 01 Limited Edition MIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gakken85

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought this off a friend who couldn't afford his pre-order, but unfortunately I don't have room for him in my collection.

I took him out and checked him over. I displayed him briefly in my Detolf case then put him back in the box. Pulled a few poses. He is really fun to pose.
I didn't notice any issues. The rubber around the legs bunches a bit, but I think that's comon. Also, the feet articulation is somewhat loose, but again I've heard that's common as well.

This also includes the limited edition AV field, which hasn't been taken out of the paper wrap.

The box is in mint condition. Slight wear where the box opens, but it's barely noticeable.

This item comes from a pet free/smoke free/child free home :D

PRICE:
Asking $270 + $15 standard shipping in the united states.

So $285 shipped. Pretty good deal, as it's not that far over MSRP. I think the cheapest you can find him other wise is around $330-350 before shipping.

I only accept gifted paypal payments. If you don't know how to do that please ask. If you can't gift, then add 4%

I have good feedback on Ebay as Getterbeam.
getterbeam on eBay

I also have good feedback on Robotjapan and Macross.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Crap. I think I have to re-write this.

I have good feedback on Robotjapan, Macrossworld, and tf2005.
Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/130913207401
Seller is getterbeam.

As you can see it's already up on ebay, so first come first serve.

Long story short: I paid for my friends pre-order because he couldn't afford it. I really love this toy, but I have a lot of stuff coming in that I love more and I need the room.

Condition:

Mint in Mint Box.
I pulled him out and displayed him for about a month in my detolf. I posed him some, then put him back in the box.
I live in a pet/smoke/child free home.

Box has some very, very minor wear when I opened it. No creases.
All parts, packaging, booklets, ect are included.

The limited edition AT field is also included and never taken out of the paper.

I'm asking 285 shipped.
That's slightly over MSRP, which I think is a good deal.
Most are going for 330-350 before shipping, and some jokers on Ebay are asking 400+.

Anyway, Gifted paypal payments only or add 4%. Please don't send a payment of $285 if you cannot gift from your account or haven't added the 4% paypal fee. I'll send it right back to you.

Thanks for your time.
Feel free to ask questions.

Box still smells like fresh plastic!

Can i get this deleted. I posted it in the wrong forum and I sold it.

Back