• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale, Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, RE Sheva

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarklyDreaming

Freaked Out
Reaction score
ALL SOLD!!!!Hot Toys 89 Keaton Batman is in perfect condition no defects at all, briefly displayed and then returned to dx box, non smoking home, does not include original brown shipping box as it was damaged in shipping, DX box is excellent. Asking $200 shipped
Hot Toys Nicholson Joker, Perfect condition, displayed briefly, returned to box...yadda yadda, same as batman, once again USPS let me down as the brown shipper was damaged but the dx box is excellent, asking $215 shipped.SOLD
Resident Evil 5 Sheva Alomar Figure was displayed briefly and then returned to box, figure is in excellent to mint condition and the box is in great condition as well, only problem with the box is the magnets on the flap doesn't keep the flap shut brown shipper is included with this one asking $300 shipped SOLD
I take paypal and I pay the fees!:wink1:

Last edited:
Bump bump bum bum bum bum bum bum bump, Bump bump bum bum bum bum bum bum bump, bum bum bum baaa

Last edited:
Good prices on the DX Batman and Joker. If I hadn't already picked them up (for significantly more) I would be all over these.

Free bump!

I haven't heard back from my pm last night, I will take the Joker if he is still available.

Back