• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Jabba with Throne plus creature packs, Boushh and Bib

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dregs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is Jabba and all the goodies to go along with him. I will be selling this as a lot. Please don't ask to break this up. Price does not include shipping. i will only ship within the US. Everything is complete unless noted below

Jabba Exclusive
Jabbas Throne
Bib Fortuna Exclusive
Buboicullaar Creature Pack Exclusive
Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack
Leia as Boushh (Missing Thermal Detonator. It fell and dog decided to eat it. True story!)

$300

Up for sale is Jabba and all the goodies to go along with him. I will be selling this as a lot. Please don't ask to break this up. Price does not include shipping. i will only ship within the US. Everything is complete unless noted below

Jabba Exclusive
Jabbas Throne
Bib Fortuna Exclusive
Buboicullaar Creature Pack Exclusive
Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack
Leia as Boushh (Missing Thermal Detonator. It fell and dog decided to eat it. True story!)

$300

That is a great price! :rock

wow... this is an amazing deal for an amazing set. If i had two things, I'd be all over this.

For the record, the two things I don't have are Space, and money :/

Back