• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale iron man mark4 with gantry and sideshow collectibles tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey freaks, I got two items for sale all items please add the 4% of fees or send as gift payment thanks.

Hot toys ironman mk4 with gantry has been displayed in a detolf complete and functional, one of the "claw" fingers that holds the helmet did break off but is not noticeable other than that it is complete all of the other missile parts have not been removed from the packaging, asking shipped in the US.

Sideshow collectibles tauntaun has not been assembled, had no room for it, it's contents are still packed in the original box and shipping box the were opened for inspection all complete asking shipped in the US.

Holding on to them for the time being

Last edited:
Hey im definatly interested in the iron man and gantry set... please PM me ...

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Pm sent.. please let me know if you received my message. Im very interested

Are these still for sale? Ive never gotten a reply back...

Does anyone know if this user is still active? Ive had no luck after many attempts on getting a response... hmmm

Sorry for the late response, just been stuck at work, finally got to look things over, decided to hold on to the gantry and the tauntaun for the time being, the long hours at work paid off, I'll repost it if I decide to sell thanks all for the interest.

Back