• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale!! HT Avengers Loki, Black Widow, IM3 the Mechanic, Power Pose, Mandarin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cenzo316

Freakzoid
Reaction score
PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED! These figures gotta move!

Hey Fellow Freaks! I'm unloading some amazing Marvel Hot Toys pieces and wanted to give some sideshow friends first crack.

All figures are 100% complete and were opened briefly while displayed in museum pose behind a glass case in a smoke free and pet free environment. Costs include PayPal fees - just asking that you kindly pay shipping at cost. All figures come with original brown shippers and will be mailed to you in the shipper.

Avengers Loki - MMS176 - SOLD
Avengers Black Widow - MMS178 - SOLD
IM3 Power Pose - PENDING
IM3 Tony Stark "The Mechanic" - MMS209 - SOLD
IM3 The Mandarin - MMS211 - $140

If you buy multiple figures from me, shipping costs will be much more ideal and we may be able to work out a deal! PM me with serious inquiries only and don't be afraid to make an offer! Photos available upon request and will be updated as I take them.

Last edited:
Back