• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale HT Aliens Power Loader adn HT Terminator T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For sale HT Aliens, Predators, Robocop, and Terminator

or sale my entire Hot toys MM for sale.
Most have been open
Most are complete with boxes (unless otherwise specified)
All will be sold in sets and will not be broken up
Shipping will be negotiated prior to close of deal
Will consider shipping outside US but fee's will vary country to country
Willing to negotiate price but only serious offers will be accepted so in otherwords if I am selling "X" for $400USD and you PM me with an offer of $200USD dont expect a reply I know exactly what these are selling for opened and MIB online and have figured my prices accordingly.
Times are hard and I dont do 1/6th that much anymore so these figures have been stored in perma-pack boxes for years now. These figures were once displayed in sealed cases not in direct sunlight. Some items like ED209 and the Powerloader are damaged not by me playing with them but because they were designed poorly and again will be priced accordingly.
I am offering up my collection for those that missed them when they were initially released to be displayed not for those thinking they will evetially retire on them.
Yes they are being sold for more than I paid for them but these figures have been out of production for many years and its highly doubtfull these will ever be sold again.
I prefer private messages and will sell to first come, first with acceptable offer but prices should be considered firm.

Hot Toys Predator 2 Predator and Eldar Pred $750USD

Item sold funds recieved

Last edited:
Aliens power loader with Ripley and Alien warrior $400USD

Aliens power loader with Ripley and Alien warrior $400USD

For sale Aliens power loader with Ripley without box
Alien warrior suffering from known bad feet took a shelf dive and broke years ago so I am basically just throwing him in
The power loader is complete but like most opened figures the pegs holding the cables are broken and need to be fixed
also set will come with one alien egg

alienpowerloader.JPG

alienpowerloader_2.JPG

alienpowerloader_4.JPG

Last edited:
Hot Toys and Sideshow Terminator $375USD

for sale one Terminator T-800 Edo skeleton and modified Side show figures
T-800 is missing 2 guns

terminator.JPG

terminator_2.JPG

terminator_7.JPG

terminator_6.JPG

terminator_4.JPG

terminator_5.JPG

Last edited:
Re: For sale HT Aliens, Predators, Robocop, and Terminator

Ok here is the deal
I have an offer on Both Predator lots and the Robocop lots so pending a fallout they are sold
If you havent recieved a PM from me than Im sorry but those are gone
Everything else is still up

Back