• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***For SALE: Hot Toys P2, Machiko, and Lost***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that pm'd me, please recheck the description about the boxes.

And no, this is a group sell, hence such the low price for the lot.

This message is directed to anyone who feels the need to whine and cry via pm why they didn't get to buy my lot.

1) I don't owe anyone anything. Period. I don't owe it to YOU to sell you my posessions. Who I choose to sell to is of my own accord. GET OVER IT.

2) How do "YOU" know you were the "first" to PM me about what I had to sell? YOU DON'T.

Like I said, this is directed at the few crybabies who feel the need to message me their upset feelings. Save yourself the effort. This is the second time now I've gone to sell something and a select few of you act like immature little schoolchildren because I didn't sell to "YOU". It's ridiculous.

Anyway, congratulations to the new owner of these Preds. They will be on their way to ya tomorrow morning.

This message is directed to anyone who feels the need to whine and cry via pm why they didn't get to buy my lot.

1) I don't owe anyone anything. Period. I don't owe it to YOU to sell you my posessions. Who I choose to sell to is of my own accord. GET OVER IT.

2) How do "YOU" know you were the "first" to PM me about what I had to sell? YOU DON'T.

Like I said, this is directed at the few crybabies who feel the need to message me their upset feelings. Save yourself the effort. This is the second time now I've gone to sell something and a select few of you act like immature little schoolchildren because I didn't sell to "YOU". It's ridiculous.

Anyway, congratulations to the new owner of these Preds. They will be on their way to ya tomorrow morning.

Yikes

:google:horror:google:horror:google

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture AMEN!! I hate Whiners to man!!!

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Back