• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale-Hot Toys Light Armor Thor-TDW, Loki Ex.-TDW, RoboCop Ed-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have some Hot Toys Figures for sale. If you're interested send me a PM. I will entertain offers, just don't lowball please. All prices include shipping in the continental US. International Freaks can message me and are open to buying just be aware that shipping will be pricey as these will be packed out and will have to ship by USPS Priority International Mail due to size and weight.

1-Hot Toys Thor-The Dark World-Loki (Exclusive Version). MIB W/ Brown Shipper-$310.00

2-Hot Toys Thor-The Dark World-Thor Light Asgardian Armor Version. MIB W/ Brown Shipper-$305.00

3-Hot Toys-RoboCop-ED-209. MIB W/ Brown Shipper-$390.00

More items will be listed in the near future from both Marvel and DC Licences. Any questions please feel free to PM as always.

Last edited:
Re: For sale-Hot Toys, Tamashii, MOTUC Updated 10/13/2013

Sent PM for BD Mark VII

Payment sent....
Thanks

Last edited:
Re: For sale-Hot Toys Avengers, Heisenberg SDCC Goorin,Tamashii, MOTUC Updated 10/30/

I have the hat.. It is awesome and this is a very fair price. Grab this, guys!!

Re: For sale-Hot Toys Avengers, Heisenberg SDCC Goorin,Tamashii, MOTUC Updated 10/30/

PM sent on the hat :)

Back