• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys Guardian and Berserker Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am asking for $400 for both figures, covering fees for USPS Priority Mail, insurance, signature confirmation and ' Goods Purchased ' through Paypal. I will only sell them together and the price is firm. I will only ship the the lower 48 states of the US. The figures have never been displayed. I have +5 feedback on this site. Here is my ebay ID:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alandutchschaefer&ftab=AllFeedback

The Guardian Predator figure is in perfect condition, the box is kind of not straight on one part and has a few imperfections like bending.

The Berserker Predator figure has a small chip on the bottom of the battery panel on his back but otherwise the figures lights work perfectly and everything else is in near mint condition, the box has some peeling on one of the sides, the little bag contains both the screw and the battery and has been re-taped after being ripped open. I have them both packed in a box that I received from a previous shipment with air bags and bubble wrap around the boxes and it's overall just padded very tightly sealed to prevent any damage. The figures no longer have the protective film over them like they do when you buy a Hot Toys product brand new but there is no risk of any damage. I have some pictures:

YWhep.jpg

tYjXb.jpg

CdBNi.jpg

SEhq5.jpg

RKFpW.jpg

3ooLp.jpg

s05Jl.jpg

If you are interested send me a message :wave

Last edited:
Back