• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys Blade II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have been confused bc I still have the message that I said you don't have paypal as you didn't like the fees and would only do direct deposit. If you did have paypal then we could have come to an agreement.

I just checked the messages, you are correct, I now have Paypal again and have been using it recently. Much better for Buyer/Seller protection.

I just checked the messages, you are correct, I now have Paypal again and have been using it recently. Much better for Buyer/Seller protection.

Reply to my PM if you still want to do business since you now have paypal.
Thanks.

I must have been confused bc I still have the message that I said you don't have paypal as you didn't like the fees and would only do direct deposit. If you did have paypal then we could have come to an agreement.

Be careful, you already caught this person in a lie. Just sayin'

Just so there isnt anymore confussion...you know I was calling you the liar, right?

I would still like to see pics....:monkey3

Yes, I know you were calling me the liar, I just thanked you as to hopefully avoid listening to your crap. Based on one thread you've decided I'm a liar.

I didn't have Paypal at the time when I was dealing with Mqhuynh but I have it now as I couldn't get a sale without it and having it now is what is important.

Funniest sales thread ever!
But yeh, swamp spak is a big time ****** trolling nob 'ed for ruining the OP's sales thread.

Last edited:
Back