• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys Avengers Parts UK only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El-Vi-Riachi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling some Hot Toys Avengers Parts I have not calculated postage at this time but i will add on the cost at a later time or when requested for a certain item.

Items will be sent on a next day recorded delivery but you can request a 2 day if you wish to keep cost down, due to how fragile some of the items are I would recommend they have the shortest transit time possible but it's your choice. A recorded delivery is mandatory on all orders. I would not expect postage to be more than a few pounds but will confirm once I find out the cost. I will package items the best I can to ensure safe transit.

In the very unlikely event an item is damaged I will need to wait for any claim to be paid by the courier before I can arrange a refund, so please bare with me, rest assured you will be refunded if anything happens and I will keep you updated on the progress. I usually visit the boards every day.

Payments to be made by Paypal. If you wish to see more feedback if my current review score is not sufficient I can provide my Ebay page also. I would prefer to deal with people who do have feedback on the forums already but I'll decide on a case by case basis. If you have any ebay feedback even better, I won't deal with new users on the board no offense.

I work full time but I will try and answer any posts or PM's as quickly as I can. Closest offers will be considered. :)

Now that's out of the way onto the listing.

On Sale

x1 Hot Toys The Avengers Loki Scepter Small Like new £27
20131028_215632_zps4eb86a54.jpg

x1 Hot Toys The Avengers Loki Scepter Long Like new £30
20131028_215654_zpsce1adca4.jpg

x1 Hot Toys The Avengers Thor's Mjölnir Like new £38
20131028_215712_zps853902d4.jpg

x1 Hot Toys The Avengers Captain America Trousers Has a small white stain on the trousers it's very small but this pair would be perfect base if you plan on making a battle damage Captain America. The button is also missing and I have replace it with black Velcro. Other than these minor issues the trousers are fine. Due to the issues with the trousers the cost will be low. £12

20131028_215615_zps6a14f5d9.jpg

20131028_215623_zps7990e8b8.jpg

x1 Hot Toys The Avengers Captain America top No issues with this item. Please note this is the top only the padding that goes underneath just above the waist is not included. £28

20131028_215402_zps6c11e916.jpg

20131028_215409_zpsba310c06.jpg

Custom Part
x1 Hot Toys The Avengers Captain America Shield Battle Damage The shield was stripped of paint and I repainted it myself, it did not go as well as i thought so i decided to change it to a battle damage shield. £36

20131028_215743_zpsdac8fe76.jpg

20131028_215824_zpsdbcbdea3.jpg

It was painted about 6-7 months ago and has held up well, if your unhappy with the paint job it could be a good starting point to improve the battle damage effect.

Back