• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Grey Hulk PF/Red Skull EX PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale - Grey Hulk PF/Red Skull EX PF - Final Price Drop!

Time to let one of my fine Hulks go, and as I've always prefered big Green, then his counterpart must depart. I have the coloured box, though I fear the lid may have come away from the main box, and I still have the cardboard shipper as well, the Red Skull was a secondary one I bought from Ebay and as such is still sealed up in his tomb.

£600 for Hulk, buyer pays postage & insurance costs.

£200 for Red Skull, buyer pays half postage & insurance.
I am only trying to sell within the UK at the moment, need the cash to fund some HT Batman stuff, and the space to accomodate some other Sideshow pieces that I've been neglecting.

IM000122.jpg

IM000125.jpg

The Grey Hulk actually has a better paint job than my green one, no spotty areas of paint for example. It'll be carefully dusted and cleaned down.

P1010489.jpg

This is my Red Skull, the one I'm selling is still boxed up.

Thanks.

Allan

Last edited:
I'd prefer to sell the Grey one in all honesty, despite it being rarer than the Green one. I may change my mind before this Sunday as that's when I'll resort to Ebay for both of these.

Well, couldn't face putting Hulk on Ebay as of yet, so is anyone interested? Will also consider offers around £500 for the Green Hulk as well. Either way one of them has to go :(

Hello my friend,

don't know if you sold one Hulk yet, but I tried to send you a Pm. It said your inbox is full. I send you an email, but I don't know if you received it.
I know you were trying to sell in the UK first, but would you consider to sell to someone from The Netherlands? Hope you still have one Hulk up for sale.

shat alpha, i would think by what these hulks have been bringing on the bay lately you'd do much better selling on there instead.
JMO

Hey folks, Hulk went a long time ago, Skull is still there though.

So to all the attempted PM's, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.

Al

Yeah, it was one or the other so big Grey went, always preferred Green anyway. Oh and I'll clear my PM's so if anyone is interested in Skull still then lmk.

Back