• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale DX07 Luke w Cathode Saber US ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenobryan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm looking to Sell my DX07 figure which was displayed but has all working parts AND a cathode saber.

Price is $320 for the figure plus shipping, and $70 for the cathode saber (blue).

Details about the Luke figure - it does NOT come with the brown shipper but I will pay extra to make sure it's safely packed.

The Card that comes in the front that says 'Luke Skywalker' is missing a letter (which makes it unique I guess haha).

Aside from that, the figure is like new.

Thanks in advance for reading. Pics upon request.

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT - DX07 Luke w Cathode Saber US ONLY

Bump for a crappy day at work.

Bump!

No longer looking for trade. Will sell both together for $350 + shipping.

having trouble picturing what the cathode saber is. can you post a pic? Thanks.

having trouble picturing what the cathode saber is. can you post a pic? Thanks.

I'll post one later but for the time being, it's a custom lightsaber that lights up. Look around the DX07 board and you'll see some pictures of it. The set it a clear tube attached to a hilt. Wires run from there all the way to a switch that then connects to a AC adapter you plug into the wall for power. You can hide the wire in the clothing so that you can only see the hilt and the lightsaber. Pics will appear soon.

Back