• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale,Dx Joker,Aldo,Takara Batman,Scarface,Shining,T 800, Myers figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persuazion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need to get some funds so I have to sell the collection. I have already sold alot and this is whats left of my 1/6 stuff.Thought I would give my fellow freaks a chance before Ebay. All prices include shipping to US. US buyers only plz. I think my prices are pretty fair but I will listen to any offers. Thanks. Paypal only plz. These are pretty much my no haggle priced to move prices, but if you want to make a reasonable offer I will listen.

Enterbay War Scarface- 215
2ro2tyt.jpg

Jack Nichalson 89 Joker- 220 [ shipper included]
hu2gdi.jpg

Toysmon Nurse Joker set with wig and narrow true type body-100
[ sculpted neck only no plug neck adaptor]
25ap954.jpg

Puppet Master Blade 12" figure- 75 displayed for a bit then put back into box
15xsmlh.jpg

Custom Myers figure...headsculpt from One. Not on a truetype and head is being held on with yellow putty. Still gives it full articulation. Comes with knife and scalpel.-120
2d836x.jpg

I also have all my Dead figures for sale. Pics available upon request. All were displayed and come complete with boxes.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys, Sideshow for sale. Wolverine, Blade,Royce...

bumping it up again......new items added!

Blade and Abby sold. Shoot me offers guys.

Dead Punk Rocker sold.Bump for the rest

If you change your mind about shipping to Europe, i'm interrested by the Big Chap.
Thanks

Hot Toys Bruce sold. Bump for the rest

Back