• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale BNIB HT-Baman,Joker, Vehicles-'89 Batmobile, Camo Tumbler, SS Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocEyes

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have some stuff I just don't really have room for. Thought I would but don't. So, I have the following figures and vehicles for sale. All are unopened and never displayed. The Hot Toys figures are still sealed in the brown shipper. The '89 Batmobile is still in the shipper but the Camo tumbler is not but is still in the box, never opened.

I am asking the following prices. I'm happy to consider reasonable offers. I can also send pics if wanted of the sealed boxes.

1/6th Figures - All sealed in shipping box, never opened or displayed.

MMS 218 '66 Batman - $210Shipped
MMS 219 '66 Robin - $190 Shipped
DX 12 Dark Knight Rises Batman/Bruce Wayne - $380 Shipped
DX 11 Dark Knight Joker 2.0 - SOLD
DX 08 1989 Batman - Jack Nicholson Joker - SOLD
DX 09 1989 Batman - Michael Keaton Batman - SOLD
SS Boba Fett - SOLD

Hot Toys 1/6th Vehicles - Never removed from boxes or displayed.

'89 Batmobile - $700 (Opened only to check for rubbing issues on canopy-none noted- then resealed.) SOLD
DKR Camo Tumbler - $550

Payment by PayPal. Shipping only within continental US and Canada.

I will cover the cost of shipping for the figures, but due to the size of the vehicles, the shipping fee will be added to the selling price.

In all cases I will use a shipping method that provides tracking.

Thanks for looking,

Jason

Last edited:
Back