• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - AvP Warrior Alien 125.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmcchet9296

Freaked Out
Reaction score
125.00 shipped within the US
overseas will cost extra
alien.JPG

alien_2.JPG

Last edited:
Re: So how much do you think i could get for a HT USCM Apone, AvP 1 Pred and Alien

where in socal are you located in?

Re: So how much do you think i could get for a HT USCM Apone, AvP 1 Pred and Alien

i ll give you 100 for the scar.

A marine....huh......:lol Pm sent.

250.00 cash for the scar and i will drive up and pick it up from you..

hot e nuff for you guys in the valley???

Ok here is the deal
I checked online to see what would be a fair price for an opened figure that still had the original box and all the gear
The Hot Toys AvP Scar Predator was listed MIB on Ebay for 650 and almost 900 and did not see it anywhere else except Amazon for 799
Im willing to part with it for 400.00 USD (I know some offered 250 and 300 for him but thats just too low even for an opened figure since he is complete, never played with from a smoke and cat free house)
The Warrior Alien sells for 500+ and Im willing to take 250.00 for it
Apone last sold for 250.oo on Ebay but from what I was told there was a rare glut of Hottoys USCM figures being sold so lets say Ill part with him for 300.oo OBO
Ill post pictures as soon as I can for those who wanted to see them.

Ok here is the deal
I checked online to see what would be a fair price for an opened figure that still had the original box and all the gear
The Hot Toys AvP Scar Predator was listed MIB on Ebay for 650 and almost 900 and did not see it anywhere else except Amazon for 799
Im willing to part with it for 400.00 USD (I know some offered 250 and 300 for him but thats just too low even for an opened figure since he is complete, never played with from a smoke and cat free house)
The Warrior Alien sells for 500+ and Im willing to take 250.00 for it
Apone last sold for 250.oo on Ebay but from what I was told there was a rare glut of Hottoys USCM figures being sold so lets say Ill part with him for 300.oo OBO
Ill post pictures as soon as I can for those who wanted to see them.
I have added this post ^ to your opening post.
We do not allow 'send offer' threads here and all items must have a fixed asking price so as you have now decided on prices, I have included it in the first post.
I also amended the title to show the items For Sale rather than an enquiry on pricing.
x :duff

Re: For Sale - HT USCM Apone, AvP Scar Pred and Warrior Alien

No problem Scott
Guys the Scar Pred is now pending
Apone is still for sale as well as the Warrior Alien which I am dropping to 200.00

Re: For Sale - HT USCM Apone, AvP Scar Pred and Warrior Alien

Awww guess my offer got rejected. It's ok. I need to save up anyway. YES! It is a sign! Good luck on your sale. :D

Re: For Sale - HT USCM Apone, AvP Warrior Alien

my offer of 100 was tempting wasnt it?

got any pics of alien warrior i think i might be able to oblige

Here are some pictures
alien.JPG

alien_2.JPG

apone.JPG

apone_2.JPG

apone_3.JPG

Also selling a MIB Sandtrooper for 90.00