• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Art Figures/Hot Toys Platoon/Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjamiex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, here is what I have for sale at the moment:

Art Figures 1/6 Navy SEAL Special(aka Bruce Willis, LT AK Waters from Tears of the Sun)- also comes with custom Hot Toys stand with EVILFACE Tears of the Suns logo and nameplate. Looking for $150 plus shipping.

bruce01.jpg

Art Figures 1/6 Delta Force SFC (aka William Fichtner, Jeff Sanderson from Black Hawkdown)- also comes with custom Hot Toys stand with EVILFACE Black Hawk Down logo and nameplate. Looking for $150 plus shipping.

delta11.jpg

Hot Toys 1/6 Platoon: Chris Taylor and Sgt. Barnes.
SOLD!

901224_press10-001.jpg

PD13401826167pC.jpg

All of these figures are in mint condition with all of the accessories and boxes. They have been stored in glass detolfs in a smoke-free home away from direct sunlight.

I’m from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I only accept Paypal in Canadian Dollars. Please send payment as gift, or pay 3% fee. Shipping will include tracking and insurance.

Please feel free to PM with any questions or if you want more pics!

Thanks,

Jamie

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batman Begins: Batman Demon / Bowen Iron Man Polystone Bronze Statue

Sunday night bump!!

Last edited:

Monday night bump, open to offers :D:D

Need money for Christmas guys, I'm open to reasonable offers :D

Re: FS/T: HT Batman Begins: Batman Demon / Bowen Iron Man Polystone Bronze Statue

Bump for the night, added some trade information :D:D

Re: FS/T: HT Batman Begins: Batman Demon / Bowen Iron Man Polystone Bronze Statue

Need money for Christmas guys, I'm open to reasonable offers :D

Need money for Christmas guys, I'm open to reasonable offers!!

Bump it up for Monday night :D:D Thanks!

Wednesday bump :D:D any offers?

Bump for the night :D

Added some more flattering pictures :lol Bump for the night, need money for Christmas guys so please feel free to send me some offers :D

Bump to the top :lecture :D

A Merry Christmas to all my fellow freaks! Bump for the day! Hopefully someone wants to spend their Christmas money :D;)

Bump for the night :D:D:D

Bump, lowered the price on Batman Demon :lecture

Open to offers :D :D :D

Bump for the evening :D

Re: For Sale/Trade HT Batman Demon / Bowen Iron Man Polystone Bronze Statue

Price drops and prices now include shipping! :D

Bump for the evening :lecture

Bump for the evening :D Edited trading list!

Back