• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 1:6 Michael Myers Head Sculpt from Halloween 1978

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no longer taking any orders for the head sculpt. Thank you to all who ordered one! I really appreciate the support. :hi5:

Mark

No problem Mark the pleasure was all ours. :duff

I managed to get hold off another one before I left for work yesterday, the spare one may come in handy one day. :lecture

Thanks for kind words, everyone!

Well, my first choice would be Silentsurfer but he is obviously very busy and I'm not sure if he is still taking commissions. Another great choice would be 8-bit commando or ZsaszSays. I'm sure there are many others but that's off the top of my head.

Mark

Thanks for the shoutout brotha! :duff
I certainly can do the painting and hair. If anyone's interested PM me.

No worries, Jon! You do great work.

If anyone missed out on a Myers sculpt, I have this lot of 8 flawed heads up for grabs. $200 shipped! It's the very last of the sculpts. All have at least one air bubble in the cast, but can easily be filled and painted over. Included is 5 original, 3 Retools and a Pumpkin Skull. PM me. :)

fBdTIef.jpg

Mark

Any available still ?

Actually, yes! I have held on to these three flawless sculpts for a customer since October... looks like he isn't paying so they are for sale. $50, shipped worldwide. Absolutely last chance to get this head from me. PM me! :)

Mark

6k0tE7q.jpg

Last edited:
Back