For all you "high end" folks...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought my fellow Freaks would enjoy this bit of Star Warsy goodness. I've spent a ton of time combing through auction results for Star Wars stuff... and I put together the "Top 10 List of the Most Expensive Star Wars Items Ever Sold at Auction". I converted all the sales to 2008 inflation adjusted dollars.

First, if you think I missed anything... PM me

Second... enjoy. Some crazy dollars with these items. Puts spending a few hundred bucks on something on ebay or at Sideshow in perspective! :chew

https://www.galacticbinder.com/pTop10MostExpensiveStarWarsItems.html

Norton flashed this up as phishing site ??????????????
norton is retarded. get rid of it.
besides, Firefox 3 has anti-phishing built in and has a much better database.

as for the prices on the list -- nothing shocking.

Norton flashed this up as phishing site ??????????????

I phish for nothing! lol...

I just filled out the online form and submitted it to them to have any phishing filters removed. Hopefully, they'll look into it quickly and get it taken care of. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Very cool, but some of the Star Trek ships beat those prices in that auction 2 years ago. Yeah, that's right - Star Trek is better than Star Wars! :monkey3

Very cool, but some of the Star Trek ships beat those prices in that auction 2 years ago. Yeah, that's right - Star Trek is better than Star Wars! :monkey3

I noticed that, Dave. There are some insane Star Trek prices at auction. There has to be some very dedicated Star Trek collectors who are battling it out and pushing prices north of incredible!

I noticed that, Dave. There are some insane Star Trek prices at auction. There has to be some very dedicated Star Trek collectors who are battling it out and pushing prices north of incredible!

I would guess there is a lot less Star Trek stuff in the first place so that could be a good reason why its so much more expensive.

That just proves that Star Trek fans are crazier than Star Wars fans. :lol

I don't trust that site. That "ESB Hero Vader Saber" is in fact from ROTJ and not from ESB. Tssss....

I saw a show, I believe it was on the History channel, about a Star Trek auction. Some the items went for insane prices! Especially the actual uniforms.

thanks for sharing - they are missing ben kenobi's robe from ANH, which sold for over $100k a year or two ago.

I don't trust that site. That "ESB Hero Vader Saber" is in fact from ROTJ and not from ESB. Tssss....

It's a stunt, and it could have been in ESB too. The "hero" in ESB and ROTJ are one in the same according to new information.

thanks for sharing - they are missing ben kenobi's robe from ANH, which sold for over $100k a year or two ago.

The Obi-Wan Cloak has been added. Glad those knuckleheads over there got on the ball... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl (thanks ambasah for the help!)

Also... the image/description of the Vader saber came directly from Profiles in History. Of course I assumed they had correct info since they sold the piece.

I have heard from a a very respected "top of the line" prop collector that a couple of these items may have indeed been fakes. Amazing that people could spend tens or hundreds of thousands and have gotten fakes. Wowza!

I won most of these auctions with money I won from the lottery. They aren't fakes...
[KENBENOBI WAKES UP] Huh, what just happened?

I wish I could afford stuff like this. But all I got is my life-size X-Wing... If only that were true...

As for the Star Trek/Star Wars comparison, Trek had more movies and many television series, so I surely would hope they have more items to sell overall. But seeing as Trek started on TV 14 years before the first SW movie hit, that would explain the higher prices. A lot of the Trek props were probably thrown out. The ones that survived are gold...

Ive decided to track down all of these items and purchase them for my collection.. will post pics soon.

Back