Football/Soccer/Arsenal FC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizla

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am suprised with such a big following around the world for Football/soccer that noone has tried to create a 1/6 for a football/soccer player.

I for one would buy ALL the Arsenal players I could find.

Someone is going to make money if they can figure it out.

Yeah but Arsenal?! :dunno

A 1/6 legends series would be good. The likes of Pele, Ronaldo(s) Maradona and Messi (on Hobbit bodies) Cantona, Giggs, Scholes, Best, Bergkamp, Henry, Law etc etc

That would be cool :lecture

Arsenal just cos its my team and they are big in Hong Kong. Guess you are United?

"A 1/6 legends series would be good."

A legends Statue series and I'd be on board!

Any particular reason?
Probably because they were big when the PL explosion hit ASIA. The game here last year was sold out in 2 minutes. 88GBP per ticket most expensive priced ticket!

Man united obviously are big here as well.

forget 1/6 scale I'm talking about sideshow 1/4 premium formats of legend footballer

messi, pele, maradona, zidane etc

Thats cool. I would buy them for sure.

Add some other legends too..

Bergkamp, Fat Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Theirry Henry....etc

Infact, i would pay if someone could do an actual 1/6 decent figure

My focus would be more Man Utd seeing as I'm a supporter however I'd definitely have to have a smattering of world greats past and present in there too.

My focus would be more Man Utd seeing as I'm a supporter however I'd definitely have to have a smattering of world greats past and present in there too.

I guess we have to wait for someone in football with some brain cells to think of new ways to make money. Honestly These coporate mugs who run football have no idea.

I would definitely be interested in this. Ian Wright, Henry, Bergkamp would be must haves being an Arsenal supporter.

Greats like Pele, Zidane, Gazza (in a England Kit) Messi, Maldini etc

Would be amazing.

Back