(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that recall YoNoSe, please send me a PM if you know him. I need some info for a comic he did for me as I want him to get the proper credit.

I saw The Predator and it's the worst.
I liked it. I didn't LOVE it, but I liked it... I was happy to see a new Predator movie! It's been far too long... And there were lots of Easter eggs relating to the previous films. But I really wanted to see the Predator homeworld again... Perhaps in the next one, we will...

I'll get to 2 and 3 soon. I haven't seen 4 in years and don't think I've ever seen 5. I feel like I should see all of them in preparation for the new movie coming out next month.
Definitely watch 2, even though it "never happened." But I wish it had. It was a worthy sequel... And 3 is a solid horror movie!!! It just has nothing to do with the franchise...

You needn’t feel that way. :lecture
:lol

I think this new one ignores every movie except for the first one.
Unfortunately...

That's correct, but I've never seen most past 4, so I figure I'll soldier on.
4, 5, and 6 are all related. It's kind of a trilogy, but we never get a proper ending. The premise, however, is kinda bad... But at least it's the beginning of Danielle Harris's long career in horror films, and she returns for the two Rob Zombie flicks, playing Annie...
Oh, and let's not forget Paul Rudd starred in Halloween 6!!!

Ice-T is in Leprechaun in the Hood. He becomes a famous record producer because he steals the leprechaun's magic golden flute.

It was actually LL Cool J. H20 wasn’t bad. The ending was weird, though.

Mandela Effect. It was Coolio in an alternate reality.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

RIP, Gary Kurtz.

2014%2F10%2F21%2Fb6%2FGKSW105.bbdb2.jpg

Back