(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean this all happened a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... so it's probably safe to assume they're all dead by now.

Celebration is awfully close... too bad the 5 day passes sold out. Not sure if I want to go solo or bring the fam... decisions-decisions.

I mean this all happened a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... so it's probably safe to assume they're all dead by now.

:lol

Celebration is awfully close... too bad the 5 day passes sold out. Not sure if I want to go solo or bring the fam... decisions-decisions.

Solo is the only way to fly. :lecture

So I go to the basement to do some laundry on my day off.
Start the dryer and a snake jumps out from behind the dryer over the top and starts running across the washer.
My thoughts were "What the hell is a snake doing jumping out at me in the laundry room. Boy this would have scared the poop out of my wife or kids. What can I use to kill this beast"
So I reached for a metal trim piece while keeping an eye on the monster.
Sliced him on the first whack. Put him in a container and out to the trash.
Anyone else ever had to whack a snake in their laundry room?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Jar Jar was dumb as a doornail and is dead as one too. No coming back.
Jar Jar is frozen in carbonite! I have the Hasbro figure to prove it!

So I go to the basement to do some laundry on my day off.
Start the dryer and a snake jumps out from behind the dryer over the top and starts running across the washer.
My thoughts were "What the hell is a snake doing jumping out at me in the laundry room. Boy this would have scared the poop out of my wife or kids. What can I use to kill this beast"
So I reached for a metal trim piece while keeping an eye on the monster.
Sliced him on the first whack. Put him in a container and out to the trash.
Anyone else ever had to whack a snake in their laundry room?

1) Did the snake truly die right away? I would think cutting it in half wouldn't kill it right away... What kind of snake was it?
2) I've whacked my snake all over the house, except for the laundry room... Although in high school, I did have sex on top of the washer or dryer a few times, in my girlfriend's house, while her parents were asleep... Well, she was sitting on top. I was standing...

2) I've whacked my snake all over the house, except for the laundry room... Although in high school, I did have sex on top of the washer or dryer a few times, in my girlfriend's house, while her parents were asleep... Well, she was sitting on top. I was standing...

r-kelly-usher-shocked-music-video-reaction-gif-1363306207k.gif

Jar Jar is frozen in carbonite! I have the Hasbro figure to prove it!

1) Did the snake truly die right away? I would think cutting it in half wouldn't kill it right away... What kind of snake was it?
1.....he was alive when I put him in container, but badly damaged

2... was the girl in a different room sitting ?

I've had to kill one in our yard with a shovel. Doesn't work too well when you're freaking out. [emoji38]
A few years back we were in backyard when a snake went running by. I told Tyler to keep an eye on it. I ran into the garage to get a shovel. When I came back the snake was in neighbors yard.
I threw the shovel over the fence like a javelin, cut the snake in two and stuck shovel in ground.
Tyler said "that is the coolest thing I ever saw"
This is a proud daddy moment.

Now that I write this , I should have told him never ever try to run from me...lol

I think he’s lying. That was most likely a dream.

:lol
I never lie (when I don't need to). I swear on my grandma's soul that this is true... Although I suppose I shouldn't link a sex story to my grandma. That doesn't sound right... Swearing on a bible doesn't work for me. That's just a book with a lot of words... I swear on Kate Upton's boobies that it's true... I'd never lie to those...

Back