(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what freaks are going?
Avfin
Firestorm
Waller
Galactaboy
UT

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Two more
Sorry fury
UT was coming out as IT
darn spell check

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quite a few things endearing to me with this one. Yeah, I tried for VIP, fifth time failing. But what I’m really after is Star Wars and many of my closest freinds, who I often only see at these events. Waller, Flosi, galactiboy, Avfin, MadCow, KenBenobi, Shropt & Frau Shropt, UT, Cody, BobaBen, and jimjimmyjones85! Hell, even my con-wife, Zoomaround, is going! One day at Anaheim, full boat in Orlando, and she’s hooked! All this makes me so happy. I had major complaints about the heat and humidity in Orlando the first go round. But I’ve enjoyed the hell out of every single day spent at Celebration (with the exception of maybe that very first day in Orlando last year, but Zoom made even that bearable and fun).

Can’t wait! :D
Wow, you have a major omission. Shame on you. He may never hump your leg again... :horror
Fine, I am going!!!! I'd rather do an amusement park with everyone though. hehehehe!
But yeah, hanging out with you guys is the part i LOVE the most. :hi5::1-1::1-1:
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :hi5:

So what freaks are going?
Avfin
Firestorm
Waller
Galactaboy
UT
:wave
Plus Punk and BobaBen, too... Punk missed buying his badges... I'll sell him mine if I don't need it (for DOUBLE the cost, of course) cuz I might be volunteering again, but I won't know for a while...

That's not entirely true... For one, there won't be Thursday panels. I'm all yours! And I'll join you guys when I'm not volunteering. Plus at night, of course... I'd see you even more if I was staying in your condo. :monkey3

You can sleep on the balcony. :lol

If Kenben volunteers, we'll never see him. :ohbfrank:

Dude he was in our condo last time and we barely saw him. :dunno

That's not entirely true... For one, there won't be Thursday panels. I'm all yours! And I'll join you guys when I'm not volunteering. Plus at night, of course... I'd see you even more if I was staying in your condo. :monkey3

At night you like those fancy pants parties. So that's not happening either.

You can sleep on the balcony. :lol
Kenbenobi :thwak Darth Waller
Dude he was in our condo last time and we barely saw him. :dunno

At night you like those fancy pants parties. So that's not happening either.
I wasn't kept in the loop for many of the panel or nighttime gatherings at the last Celebration, because I was accidentally omitted from the mass texts until the last day. I didn't do much at night last year. In Anaheim, yes, I did go to several parties, but not the last Orlando one...

I'm glad most of you saw my post yesterday about 5-day passes being almost sold out. That would have sucked if many of you missed it... I wish I had sent a mass text out, so more people would have seen it. I feel bad that Punk missed it...

I'm glad most of you saw my post yesterday about 5-day passes being almost sold out. That would have sucked if many of you missed it... I wish I had sent a mass text out, so more people would have seen it. I feel bad that Punk missed it...

Didn't he have a media badge last year or am I mistaken?

Kenbenobi :thwak Darth Waller

I wasn't kept in the loop for many of the panel or nighttime gatherings at the last Celebration, because I was accidentally omitted from the mass texts until the last day. I didn't do much at night last year. In Anaheim, yes, I did go to several parties, but not the last Orlando one...
I remember seeing him at the Condo in Anahiem when Swabie and Bluesnags came by. He probably didn’t see us since he was asleep at the table lol

Back