(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just go read Carl's FS threads. Many signs pointing to yes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't Carl Cunningham on here as The Irish Jedi? I could be mistaken, that's why I didn't want to put the guy on blast.

07fadd80b6d2ed840e0e0865e3fc644e.jpg

I don't think I was ever in the front of the convention center... we always entered and left from the side. It looks nice in the photos though :lol
Punk always entered in the rear. He likes it in the rear...

I would've like to see P!tu, haven't seen him since SDCC 2009 I think.
Was he there? Aw, man!!! I would have loved to say hello!

Did anyone get any dupe patches or pins? Maybe ya wants em gone?
Darn it, why didn't we all meet up with you? We totally should have planned something!!! I have two extra patch pieces from the 4-piece triangular set, and I might have a piece from the collecting/podcast websites 6-piece square set. I'm looking for a Commander Fox patch from the Republic Gunship set. I'm hoping to trade for that. I have the other 11 pieces of the 12 piece set.
I wish I had gone for the Early Bird Kit patch set. I had 2 pieces from it at different points, but traded them away...
I don't think I have any extra buttons or pins, but I haven't actually gone through them all, I got SOOO many. I gave away Cheesehead Trooper buttons. Darth Waller made some awesome buttons. I kept getting asked where I got those from! :lol

That's too bad, I think he also had a daughter, I wonder how bad the penalty is for grand larceny?
Maybe he stole her, too? Let's add kidnapping to the list! ;) Yeah, it's a damn shame. I don't know if I ever met him, personally, unless he was at the CVI or CVII Freaks dinners. I suppose I could have met him at SDCC over the years as well. I used to attend their parties every year...

I remember Irish at the CV party, but then of course he left early since he had other parties to attend to. He was not in the group picture.

Yes that's the right name but don't think he lives in Ca unless he moved.

Yeah he has done some interesting things in the past but this actually surprises me.

Lol IJ gets mentions and all of a sudden KD is back

Ken you defiantly ran into him at SDCC

GB That interview is too cool, how did you score that? And you look like a giant at the lil desk :lol

And do I even want to ask about the lil ledy R2?

When the asked if anyone wanted to come on stage and ask a question; I jumped up and started yelling from the balcony "don't forget the balcony" until they noticed me and gave me the nod. You can actually hear me yelling (just faintly) before they say "the bearded guy" :lol

Punk always entered in the rear. He likes it in the rear...

Was he there? Aw, man!!! I would have loved to say hello!

Darn it, why didn't we all meet up with you? We totally should have planned something!!! I have two extra patch pieces from the 4-piece triangular set, and I might have a piece from the collecting/podcast websites 6-piece square set. I'm looking for a Commander Fox patch from the Republic Gunship set. I'm hoping to trade for that. I have the other 11 pieces of the 12 piece set.
I wish I had gone for the Early Bird Kit patch set. I had 2 pieces from it at different points, but traded them away...
I don't think I have any extra buttons or pins, but I haven't actually gone through them all, I got SOOO many. I gave away Cheesehead Trooper buttons. Darth Waller made some awesome buttons. I kept getting asked where I got those from! :lol

Maybe he stole her, too? Let's add kidnapping to the list! ;) Yeah, it's a damn shame. I don't know if I ever met him, personally, unless he was at the CVI or CVII Freaks dinners. I suppose I could have met him at SDCC over the years as well. I used to attend their parties every year...

Let me know, I have a bag of Disney Star wars pins for trading. I would loved to have met up, but my kids were having to much fun with the R2 builders, legos, and spending Daddy's money.

I've been a bit stressed out lately. I've finally gotten to the point that I might be able to go back to school full-time and finish off my bachelor's degree, but I'm having second thoughts about the degree program I was originally going for. I wanted to be a high school English teacher, but the starting salary isn't much more than I make now with just an associate degree, and I'm 31 now and not getting any younger. I'd like to meet a nice lady, maybe have a kid or two and more money would be nice to have to help me achieve that goal. I don't know. I kind of wish I took a different educational path and finished when I was a lot younger. Oh well, I can't change what's already done.

You're still young. We all have those same feelings though--different paths, etc. I'm 36, got my bachelor's in journalism at 27 and didn't land my current gig working as until I was about your age.

I think of going back to school every so often, getting a masters either in my own profession or something else, or otherwise doubling down on what I currently do and trying to make the most of it, etc. I always feel that more education can never hurt, but good luck on whatever path you choose.

Back