(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben, I'm done with Sideshow. Pretty much over toys too. Comics is another thing.

But like UT, I'm going to continue enjoying collecting experiences....

Like meeting George Lucas! ;)

I
m still jelly of George Lucas! Cody and I could have been there with you guys. :(

Yeah, I got a good look at the little fella. I was standing with Gibby when you guys went to meet him.
That was definitely a night that none of us will ever forget. Even though he wasn't happy to meet us! :lol

It was a fun get-together, even without the Lucas factor. I hope it happens again for Rogue One...

That was definitely a night that none of us will ever forget. Even though he wasn't happy to meet us! :lol

It was a fun get-together, even without the Lucas factor. I hope it happens again for Rogue One...

Yeah, I had a great time with everybody. The collectible store with the drugged out guy working there with Punk and Gibby was awesome, fury's face on the train, the deep dish pizza. Good times.

What's going down!!!! Long time!!

Flosi!!! What's up pal! Just been doing my thing. have a 2yr old and a baby on the way. Been working hard and haven't had time to stop in! Just upgraded from a flip phone!!!!!!!! to a smart phone so hopefully I can hit the forum up more

Yeah, I had a great time with everybody. The collectible store with the drugged out guy working there with Punk and Gibby was awesome, fury's face on the train, the deep dish pizza. Good times.

I went back by that place in July but the drugged out guy wasn't working sadly. I had told Angie and the rest of the people with me about him and to be prepared but it was the owned guy working. I hit all 3 of their shops.

fury, if you ever meet Lucas again you need to have him autograph the Twix for you and explain why. :D

Back