(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...didn't you die in an earthquake years ago?
spock.gif

14446232_1211760318847250_179798806497731028_n.jpg

This was posted on the McQuarrie FB page. Now the question is if there's extra room in that shipper to protect the contents or not. I posted that question on their page, so I'll report if and when I get an answer. That corner crushing makes me think there is extra room. :pray:

The good thing with Amazon UK is that every time I ordered from them, they included extra protection compared to Amazon.com. Cannot wait for the RMQ art book to arrive, it will be a real treat!

You know you might like your hobby when you come home inebriated after a night out and walk to your collection and sit Indian style on the carpet and just admire it and think to yourself "you did it you, you made your 10 year olds dream come true!" Then your wife comes in and tells you it's time for bed. Lol!

You know you might like your hobby when you come home inebriated after a night out and walk to your collection and sit Indian style on the carpet and just admire it and think to yourself "you did it you, you made your 10 year olds dream come true!" Then your wife comes in and tells you it's time for bed. Lol!

:lol I now know what I'm going to after my next night out.

I don't hang out in my collectible room enough. I did recently get a CRT so I could hook up my old videogame consoles to the proper type of TV, so I hope that will allow me to spend more time in there.

Back