(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly.

or:

34.jpg

At least Disney is trying to recoup 4 billion dollars plus.

Lucas was just w horing the property out.

There wasn't a Star Wars branded cereal that I ever recall.

EDIT - guess there was. My bad. Still feels like there's more out there than the prequel.

Great story on how you guys met Lucas. I was wondering what the whole deal was.

And to clarify on how Lucas acts around the nerds. The time I met him he would have never taken a pic with us. What we did is one of my group went over and asked his wife nicely and she nagged him in to taking a pic with us. Kind of a funny way to do it but it worked. And he never smiled or really acknowledged us during the photo either.

EDIT: And man has Lucas lost weight. He's looking better than he has in years! Getting rid of Star Wars has been good for him.

Yeah I noticed he had slimmed down a lot too. Looks great.

EDIT - guess there was. My bad. Still feels like there's more out there than the prequel.

How could you forget C-3PO's!? You are not a fan.

50_5271_ucp.jpg

What is that??

A candy tongue... nothing weird about buying that for your kid is there :lol :huh

How could you forget C-3PO's!? You are not a fan.

50_5271_ucp.jpg

I remember that was one of the few movie themed cereals that was actually good... I also still fondly remember the Star Wars cookies :lecture

12191973365_6fa99716ef_c.jpg

And I loved my mechanical pencil...

6767503549_11a6325fd9.jpg

Which was great for my pencil case, scissors, messenger bag, tape dispenser, erasers, etc., etc...

163_l.jpg

Star Wars = Brand Whore

Although I will say seeing BB8 on a bag of oranges was surprising.

I think your disdain for TFA has clouded your memory ! :p

:lol:lol:lol

Although I will say seeing BB8 on a bag of oranges was surprising.

And not the Yoda grapes? :lol

Seeing how good The Force Awakens is, it makes me wish that he sold it off a while ago and we got quality prequels.

Yeah, then at least you would have had the Senate wiped out in Episode I instead of VII. :lol

I am VERY anxious for this set!
UT said you get a free 60's Mr Freeze minifig with purchase at the LEGO Store. :rock

Back