(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

If I wasn't already overloaded on SW tees, I'd probably get this.

b-mco-stay-on-target_blk.jpg

First I was like... awesome!!!

That's pretty sweet!!! How crazy is it that we're under a year away???

Then I was like... aww, I don't want a shirt promoting the new movies :lol If it just said "Stay on Target" and had some other numbers, 1138, or the original films release date I'd be all over it.

Between shirtpunch and tee fury, there's a couple of nice ones. I also like the other tee fury with Luke's X-wing helmet and the art in the visor.

edit: just noticed the date for TFA on the "stay on target" tee, didn't even notice it. No thanks.

DMR codes:
BUNNIES
GOODIES
CANDY
SPRING
BLOSSOM

I was really tempted by this one.

942fe_design_large.png

You're not buying it???? I'm kinda shocked!

First I was like... awesome!!!

Then I was like... aww, I don't want a shirt promoting the new movies :lol If it just said "Stay on Target" and had some other numbers, 1138, or the original films release date I'd be all over it.

Yeah, but at least it's somewhat hard to notice at first.... Still, I feel you. :(

Are they super thick?? I like thinner shirts.

Exactly ! I'm the same way !

Then the ones they show on their site look nothing like what you get when you order :(

We Love Fine will be at the show and they have nice shirts. You might want to check them out in person, Flosi.

Just watching the Apple event that's going on (yes, I'm an apple junkie) - their apple watch can set you back more than 10K!! :horror

Back