(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
typu6aja.jpg

re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I can't get my Photobucket app to upload photos, so you'll have to check Facebook to see what I'm drinking.

I can't get my Photobucket app to upload photos, so you'll have to check Facebook to see what I'm drinking.

or..............you could just type it...............:wave

:lol

Yeah, I guess I could do that. :lol

It's a Boulevard Stingo and it's the size of a wine bottle. :thud:

Subscribed! :D

A thread with alcohol and Star Wars in it? Plus all the cool kids are here having fun? Count me in!

I want some pumpkin ale.

Got Harmy 2.0 from gibby last night. Now I owe him a couple of drinks at CVII. Watched the whole thing and it was fantastic seeing it in its original, albeit flaws included, glory!

Subscribed! :D

A thread with alcohol and Star Wars in it? Plus all the cool kids are here having fun? Count me in!

I want some pumpkin ale.

Welcome! :wave

Got Harmy 2.0 from gibby last night. Now I owe him a couple of drinks at CVII. Watched the whole thing and it was fantastic seeing it in its original, albeit flaws included, glory!

There are no flaws in Star Wars. :pfft:

There are some optical issues, which I can happily overlook to have the original restored to it's original format and glory.

I bought that Hasbro three pack with Vader, Luke, and Boba Fett with the little dice and game card today. They don't have very much articulation, but the sculpts look quite nice. Luke's yellow hair is pretty cool as well.

Oh, and welcome Furystorm. Stop bashing Star Wars perfection. :thwak

omg...............finally watching the harmy blu rays............:panic::panic:

this will be a day long remembered..........:monkey2

First thread I have subscribed too! Lets see, old, check. Star Wars fan? Since 1977, Check. Hanging with nerds like me. Super check. Thanks for making this thready Flosi!

Back