(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67531378_10156596025827634_7810309456960421888_n.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::dance:fireworks

watching harmy's a new hope tonight...............:peace

stay safe be cool be kind.............star wars forever.......:rock

Where did everybody go?! In any case, I hope everyone is well and enjoying SW more than ever. Here?s a piece I finally had assembled and weathered, now I need to display it properly. Threw in a couple random shots, let?s open the Cantina again, it?s always a good time in here.

627DB36C-3F5D-4256-9490-8C38E93935D0.jpeg
C595FB8C-40ED-4A9A-B172-BFD98A19210E.jpg
A15A2531-3A4E-45AA-AA44-D2C4C4F19424.jpg

f14579f53de8209850bf28bdce2cc2aa.jpg

Long time No see Cantina!

No quarantine here in Sweden, and in my area in the South not many cases at all. Work is crazy, got a promotion to Manager right before the stockpiling started.

Collection is getting downsized to helmets only, and the mancave is going To be a kids room because we are expecting a daughter in August :)

[...]
Long time No see Cantina!

No quarantine here in Sweden, and in my area in the South not many cases at all. Work is crazy, got a promotion to Manager right before the stockpiling started.

Collection is getting downsized to helmets only, and the mancave is going To be a kids room because we are expecting a daughter in August :)

Congrats Aliaz! Just helmets? I can appreciate the focus. Sticking with what you've got or anything else to add for the future?

Stay safe over there!

Congrats Aliaz! Just helmets? I can appreciate the focus. Sticking with what you've got or anything else to add for the future?

Stay safe over there!

Thanks!

I have the RS ANH Hero aswell that just arrived but screws were missing from the stand so it?s still in the box.

And the BS Boba Helmet Will join them.

The Probe Droid is the only 1/6 item that is staying, I just can?t let it go.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back