(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not into Clone Wars coming back, but I am excited for the Mandalorian. It’s about time a live-action SW series gets made.

It must’ve been cool being at the first Celebration back in 1999. I bet if you went to one today, you’d find it hard to believe how much it’s changed. The crowds would boggle your mind. :lol
Well, it certainly won't be as wet or muddy! I got miserably sick after Denver. But it was still a blast!

It must’ve been cool being at the first Celebration back in 1999. I bet if you went to one today, you’d find it hard to believe how much it’s changed. The crowds would boggle your mind. :lol

The crowds look massive, that is for sure. Not sure I would do so well in that department.

Well, it certainly won't be as wet or muddy! I got miserably sick after Denver. But it was still a blast!

Denver was definitely not put together very well. But it was neat getting to see this guy named Ray Park, that no one had ever heard of, show off some of his skills before the movie dropped. And now to see what that character has become. Among other things as well.

I had though about going to Celebration but I guess the fact that it sold out so fast was a sign not to go. I don’t know if that means they limited tickets that much :rotflor it going to be that crazy.

Good to see some posts in here! I missed out on tickets to Celebration 2020 so odds are I won't be going. I'll still try for a press pass and if I get one might see about making it out for the con. We shall see.

I had though about going to Celebration but I guess the fact that it sold out so fast was a sign not to go. I don’t know if that means they limited tickets that much :rotflor it going to be that crazy.

Maybe after people see The Rise of Skywalker, a bunch of tickets will show up on eBay. :monkey3

There is still the resell thing through the site. Some tix popped up for the last one through there.

Maybe after people see The Rise of Skywalker, a bunch of tickets will show up on eBay. :monkey3
:lol Well played!!!

Well, a miracle happened today. I won a Sideshow contest. Probably the only Sideshow Twitter contest I've entered all year. But I was bored at work, so got creative for once.
https://twitter.com/SideshowChicky

Quarter scale Thanos gauntlet shall be mine!

:lol Well played!!!

Well, a miracle happened today. I won a Sideshow contest. Probably the only Sideshow Twitter contest I've entered all year. But I was bored at work, so got creative for once.
https://twitter.com/SideshowChicky

Quarter scale Thanos gauntlet shall be mine!

Congratulations! I actually won back during the Collect A Day May thing. I got a Star Ace Kong vinyl figure with my X-Plus Godzilla figure pics. I just got it a couple days ago.

Congratulations! I actually won back during the Collect A Day May thing. I got a Star Ace Kong vinyl figure with my X-Plus Godzilla figure pics. I just got it a couple days ago.
I didn't know that! Congrats! That's actually a perfect prize for you! It's on Waitlist now, too... I only entered ONE day during that entire month... I just wasn't motivated.

I didn't know that! Congrats! That's actually a perfect prize for you! It's on Waitlist now, too... I only entered ONE day during that entire month... I just wasn't motivated.

Same here. The Kong was the only one I entered and I somehow managed to win. I wonder if it wasn't a very popular prize.

I like the AT-ST planters. Too bad those aren’t lamps.
Funny is that is not part of the collection. I didn’t even notice them the first time, the tables and chairs could be cool if they didn’t look like wicker.

Back