(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to keep it alive.

giphy.gif

Phantom Menace always crashes and burns. :lol

The more I watch the prequels the more I like them sans jar jar. They are nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be. At least they have totally original ideas unlike the sequel trilogy plus a fair amount of practical effects. I also quite like the political C-Span stuff in them.

The more I watch the prequels the more I like them sans jar jar. They are nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be. At least they have totally original ideas unlike the sequel trilogy plus a fair amount of practical effects. I also quite like the political C-Span stuff in them.

I think the PT and ST have some good moments.

I still don't like the prequels. When I was finally willing to give it a chance on Netflix, I was surprised to find that the Clone Wars animated series did a pretty good job working with the material that was already there to make it an interesting story with more heart and a Star Wars feel, but the prequels themselves still don't do much for me.

I can't imagine renaming this thread anything other than flosi's,as there have been some excellent times in here. I actually go back and re-read some of the conversations we've had from time to time for the lolz. now saying that if there was a vote put to it i would nominate "chewy's catina".............after peter:lecture

He is doing well.

He has found a happy place and is living life.

Bunch of the guys saw him at Celebration. I hope to see him soon as well.

So the dates for next year's Celebration were announced today. August 27-30. I'm glad they went back to four days instead of five.

Back