(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Chien.... it looks a little sloppy but the head is about the size of a quarter.

null_zpsb097195f.jpg

Crumb is next, Rick.

That's awesome, I love the detail on the helmet. The way he's positioned it reminds me of the 40 Yr Old Virgin cover.

How much did you pay? I see the BK glasses from time to time. Sometimes they go for cheap, sometimes they want too much. But there's lots of them out there...

I got the set of 3 for $10, the cheapest I've ever seen them in person. Usually dealers want $5-10 each. You can get good deals on Ebay but the glass on these is so fragile that I just don't trust It. That's the same reason I don't have the Temple of Doom set, I've never seen them in person.

Mmkay... Boba, Crumb, Yoda and then Waller wanted something? Can't remember what ? An Ugnaught?

And Chewie or some Ewoks for me please! :)

re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I got the set of 3 for $10, the cheapest I've ever seen them in person. Usually dealers want $5-10 each. You can get good deals on Ebay but the glass on these is so fragile that I just don't trust It.

I've seen some for $3 each from time to time, so that's about the same. I usually pick em up for 3 bucks, if it's a glass I don't think I have...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5hTf26X-no[/ame]

HAPPY 4th OF JULY, YOU BASTARDS! :D

Stay safe and eat lots of meat. I won't be around much, headed to a cookout at my Dad's with the step-family.

I've seen some for $3 each from time to time, so that's about the same. I usually pick em up for 3 bucks, if it's a glass I don't think I have...

Wow, $3 is a good price. I never see them that low. I pick up themed glasses whenever I see them cheap as well but it's usually Muppets or McDonaldland.

Happy 4th of July all! Spending my day cleaning the house for the expected company we are having over from the My Little Pony convention. I won't be around much this weekend cause of the con. Have a safe weekend everybody!

Yep, I'm cleaning as well. But I have no company coming today. I haven't had company in a while, cuz collectibles took over my living room. :( Working on that this morning...
Happy 4th all!
:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Happy 4th. Don't blow off your fingers, guys.

Back