(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Just scored a Medicom Jawa for $40 in the commerce section :banana

Never wanted one a retail, but for $40 I'm pretty stoked!

Well after Pix scoring a C-3PO for close to $100 less than me I needed a small win to get back in the groove :lol

I only paid $95 for 3P0....but that was cause of rewards points :lol

I only paid $95 for 3P0....but that was cause of rewards points :lol

In reality not the same....................psychologically............(in my mind as well)..............you win deal of the century......:lol

Ok guys, if anyone is interested in this print:

IMG_0878.JPG

Please let me know as I will work with the guy to get us one and hopefully save some loot.

The Falcon prints are still available in three different sizes: 8"x10" ($35), 11"x14" ($60), and 16"x20" ($100).

Off to see E.T. :D

Man, I could kinda get used to this unemployment thing... :lol

It's not the same... you lost $20 in RP and used a full retail's amount of RP. All around a failure for the true penny-pincher as you broke the 1st and 2nd rules:

1) Never pay retail for anything unless it's an exclusive
2) Never use RP to pay for a partial item, as you loose RP and still have to pay out of pocket

Very disappointed in you King :lecture

It's not the same... you lost $20 in RP and used a full retail's amount of RP. All around a failure for the true penny-pincher as you broke the 1st and 2nd rules:

1) Never pay retail for anything unless it's an exclusive
2) Never use RP to pay for a partial item, as you loose RP and still have to pay out of pocket

Very disappointed in you King :lecture

Techinally my wife paid out of pocket :lol.....but I see what you are saying. I have failed at life :(

Nothing in that list for me sadly. I am really curious to see the improvements to the Indy LSF but I know I could never afford it

Techinally my wife paid out of pocket :lol.....but I see what you are saying. I have failed at life :(

Well... that's a bit better, but had she paid fully out of pocket the failure would have been hers. But together you have both failed... I'd suggest marriage counseling now :lecture

Agreed ! Like an Uncharted Zombie World but better.

You going to play online bro?

I might give it a whirl. I prefer single player usually, but this one might be worth checking out online.

Boo. No dinosaur statues. From that list I'd be interested in the April O'Neil comiquette, Hoth Luke on Tauntaun 1/6, 1/6 probe droid, and 1/6 scale Arkham City Batman.

R2-D2 Hallmark coffee mug alert

Sean has located me one, cease and desist all scouring activities!

"This was the droid I was looking for." :D

I'm going to the Hallmark store anyway. Maybe I'll get myself one. Drink my earl grey tea in it.

I wish I had a wife to buy me expensive dolls.

Back