(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually went opening night, thought I might regret that after seeing tons of people in costume and lots of lightsabers. They must have been there for a different showing. Movie was really good, toss up for 4th best with Rouge One. Only a few why moments. Yeah the droid got old fast. There was one longer slower part where I was like ok let's get moving.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another thing I liked in this one was the alien creature design. They felt a lot more OT style than the ones in The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.

Actually went opening night, thought I might regret that after seeing tons of people in costume and lots of lightsabers. They must have been there for a different showing. Movie was really good, toss up for 4th best with Rouge One. Only a few why moments. Yeah the droid got old fast. There was one longer slower part where I was like ok let's get moving.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh guess I missed that part lol

Saw Solo last night with Waller... it was a lot of fun. I don't think I'd place it above the OT, RO or TFA... but it was a solid movie and nothing in it made me groan or feel like my childhood was in danger.

Enjoyed the movie, but probably will not go back and see it multiple times.
I thought Lando and Chewie were excellent.
Robot was annoying
Besides names and stormtroopers in this movie, it lacked the Star Wars feel for me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

L3-37 was a little too spunky at times, but it felt like a droid that Lando would hang with. I didn't have any problems with her.

I saw Solo again today. Lots of scenes brought the feels this time around, like when Han first sees the Falcon, steps into the cockpit, pilots it the first time and so on. I really think Alden did a good job playing Han.

Just got back from my second viewing. Still a fun ride.
But, I am so sick of going to see a movie and hearing some mother****er give his commentary through out the whole thing. My last 4 movies have had non stop chatter. I finally barked at the 4 ****** bags and told them to keep ****, we all paid for an experience and they are ruining it for everyone. Needless to say, they obliged.
When did people lose so much respect for others? I think we need to lower the criminal bar for little ****s like this, one busted nose would help so many gain respect for others and teach them their are consequences for their actions. Yes, I’m triggered lol.

Move to Sweden :lol

Here people sit quietly and try not to make too much noise while eating their popcorn.

Back