(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow is the last day of our vacation. :gah:

Drink up my friend !
giphy.gif

What the hell is a vacation?

Sounds like some nonsense word I hear people use from time to time........:dunno

I'm going to have 6 weeks vacation this summer, it's like a dream come true! :yes

Very therapeutic day today. Spent several hours at the range with some buddies doing drills and after a couple thousand rounds, we all had a drink and a toast to the deputy that was killed a couple of weeks ago. We haven't had the chance to do this on our own with just this core group of us, it was much needed and the stories after are always great. Sorry to go off topic, but this really helped me today.

And now . . . back to Star Wars!

On a side note, if anyone is trying to sell a GG Wampa or knows someone who is, hit me up, I'm trying to add one to the collection.

Who's all going to Wonder Woman tonight? I'm hearing lots of positive things about it. I really want to go, but I have to work on Saturday.

I really want to go but our child care situation is sketchy right now. Both grandmas are feeling under the weather. My daughter really wants to see it but to sure since it's a DCEU film.

Wow. I hear things like this and it makes me think Europe is like a big nursery school.

:lol

It's actually 2 weeks vacation and 4 weeks paid parent leave. Don't know if that helps your thinking. :lol

But on a serious note I realise that I'm lucky to live where I live. Thanks to that I will be able to spend January-August next year at home with my son while still getting paid 80% of my salary.

Back