(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! Just made my final Sideshow purchase tonight with the RMQ Vader. It's been a long fun journey this past decade, collecting and selling many pieces. The most wonderful aspect of the time has been the lasting and amazing friendships I've been fortunate enough to build with some of you.

Cheers freaks! :D

Finally! Just made my final Sideshow purchase tonight with the RMQ Vader. It's been a long fun journey this past decade, collecting and selling many pieces. The most wonderful aspect of the time has been the lasting and amazing friendships I've been fortunate enough to build with some of you.

Damn, I was gonna get you that for your birthday. Oh well, I guess I won't bother then...

A belated Happy Birthday to you!!!

How's everything been going, Kenben? Have you been feeling better?
Eh. OK I guess. It's been a bad year for me, health-wise. I think they finally diagnosed my neck issue, but the only "solution" could cause other problems, and the doctor doesn't recommend the procedure. So I may just have to live with it... Yesterday I received my bill from the trip to the ER. I'm lucky the bill didn't give me a heart attack. Hospitals should be ashamed of themselves for what they charge!!! People without insurance could never pay that!!! Hell, I have insurance, and I'm still responsible for over $1800!!!

Eh. OK I guess. It's been a bad year for me, health-wise. I think they finally diagnosed my neck issue, but the only "solution" could cause other problems, and the doctor doesn't recommend the procedure. So I may just have to live with it... Yesterday I received my bill from the trip to the ER. I'm lucky the bill didn't give me a heart attack. Hospitals should be ashamed of themselves for what they charge!!! People without insurance could never pay that!!! Hell, I have insurance, and I'm still responsible for over $1800!!!

Yeah, it's ****ing ridiculous what hospitals charge. They really should be ashamed.

I know it's not Sideshow, but it's a good thing you aren't a 1/6 collector. :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/anime/177011-1-6-macross-figures.html

4 hours til Rogue One!

Enjoy!

Gotta start them early, here is my boys view of the collection :)
4d6066821f1ca4c6a44948f5dd365e40.jpg

Here is my picture waiting for Rouge one, oh wait never mind I am sitting in an airport waiting to finally get home after 30 or so hours of travel.

Here is my picture waiting for Rouge one, oh wait never mind I am sitting in an airport waiting to finally get home after 30 or so hours of travel.

Ouch!!! That sucks!!! I get grumpy if I'm delayed on the road over an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back