(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fought off all the new HT TFA and so far RO. With all these deals, that Kylo Ren is looking better all the time. I really liked the character, but I just can't pull the trigger.

I have zero TFA merch in my collection; RO interests me given where it falls in the timeline, but not sure I feel the need to spend 1/6 cash on it.

I do think that Jyn and K-2SO would make a great display pair; a good-looking woman and giant robot are a classic sci-fi pairing, after all.

If you wanted to go nuts it'd be:

Jyn + K2, Leia + R2, Rey + BB

Note the trend towards miniaturization.

Droids are like cell phones. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wanted to go nuts it'd be:

Jyn + K2, Leia + R2, Rey + BB

Note the trend towards miniaturization.

Droids are like cell phones. ;)

I freakin' love BB8 - coolest droid ever, IMHO. Isn't someone supposedly making a life-size voice controlled one or something?

R5-D4 is the best. He talked to R2 in the Sandcrawler and realized the importance of his mission, so he blew up on purpose. R5 is the real hero of the Star Wars trilogy.

I've got nothing but love for Artoo, but I flat out loved the little soccer ball guy in TFA. Just a cool design, cool sound - looking forward to seeing how he impacts this next trilogy.

So after thinking Sideshow wouldn't really be making anything that interests me moving forward enough for me to drop the $$ on it that the statues have risen to... they go an release a statue of something I absolutely love the design of... and it looks incredible! Gonna blow my reward points load on the Spider-Man 2099! I gotta have it.

BB-8 is gr8. :)

You, sir, have good taste. :duff

So after thinking Sideshow wouldn't really be making anything that interests me moving forward enough for me to drop the $$ on it that the statues have risen to... they go an release a statue of something I absolutely love the design of... and it looks incredible! Gonna blow my reward points load on the Spider-Man 2099! I gotta have it.

It does look nice, but that's a lot of scratch for a 1/4 scale piece. Nice to have those RPs help soften the blow.

Back