(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not much for POP! Figures but I had to preorder this one.
84ffe52e468df948d63995044e86e38d.jpg

Talk about a shock! At our last ultrasound they told us it was a girl, even though they had a really hard time seeing anything.

New ultrasound today and it's definately a boy! Going to need a new name now! :lol

Max rebo isn't actually supposed to have legs. Well technically his arms are his legs. Kenner jumped the gun and messed him up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

b02c8981502b127f84627dccc7a6b2d6.jpg

You can see here from his head he just has a bum and legs and he is sat on a cushion.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Or, they didn't create a full body suit for Max because we never see his legs in the film.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Where did you pre-order?

At a local stores website. They have it listed as a december release. From what I've read the speciality series is not availible at the bigger stores, only smaller shops/chains.

They have a cool TMNT Casey Jones in the same series but haven't seen that for preorder anywhere.

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

At a local stores website. They have it listed as a december release. From what I've read the speciality series is not availible at the bigger stores, only smaller shops/chains.

They have a cool TMNT Casey Jones in the same series but haven't seen that for preorder anywhere.

It was up at BBTS a bit ago and sold out within minutes - looks to be fairly popular.

I just picked up my Labryinth Pops, really hoping they get the Princess Bride license.

Back