(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right! Because wasn't that Leia's hand receiving the saber from Maz in the trailer? :dunno

I was glad to see the Snowspeeder chase and Kylo on the Falcon. I wish we saw more of the scene where Unkar Plutt tracks the Falcon to Takodana and confronts Han in the cantina before Chewie allegedly rips one of his arms off. In the "Crafting Creatures" documentary they even showed them prepping Simon Pegg's costume in the cantina.

I think that was a huge mistake not showing Chewie turn Plutt into an amputee. They could have turned the camera right at the ripping moment to show Rey's reaction.

It would have been total fan service, but who cares? We saw Han disembowel a Tauntaun, so Chewie going into Wookie rage wouldn't have been much worse if it was edited properly.

Maybe someday we'll get to see it.:pray:

So the deleted scenes on the SWVII Blu Ray are pretty much crap. Not really anything of any substance in them at all. They're probably holding a bunch for another release later. Grrr.
Well, there will be a 4K release, and a 3D release for sure... Why not a Special Edition, Collector's Edition, Ultimate Edition, Limited Edition, Gimme-Your-Money Edition, etc...

By the way... HI, EVERYONE! I can't remember the last time I've been in here. Over a month for sure...

Found some weird stuff at Target.

Amazing score! That R2 especially is very rare now...

What a week!! TFA is released, and new trailer!! Wohoooo!!
Sharing my Kylo Ren doodle to celebrate! Hehehe!
39197ff17748a1ab770ecdf774c74e29.jpg
Nice doodie! I mean, doodle!

Kenben, have you seen this?

Saving Yoda
Ummmm.... NOPE! Blocked at work, but the web address is calling to me... Thanks!

Best book I've read in years. Way better than last night's episode of The Walking Dead. :slap
Yeah, that was disappointing. I mean, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is bad-ass! But I wanted to see who was gonna die!!! I know who it was in the comics (somebody spoiled it for me) but they could change it...

Speaking of finales, did anybody watch SW Rebels??? I wasn't watching Season 2, but I watched them all in like 3 days. The finale was INCREDIBLE!!! As well as one other episode prior to the finale (where Frank Oz returned as Yoda!!!) I won't spoil the finale though. Too amazing to ruin...

I'd kill for an Uzay R2. :(

You and me both brother. Uzay R2 and Droids R2 both AFA'd (yes I know there are some who hate AFA...) are my dream vintage figures.

Yeah the Uzay probably will never happen for me either. I would also like the Brazilian Glaslite ones.
Check this out. A few years ago, a friend of mine went on vacation to the Wisconsin Dells. In a local collector shop, he found an Uzay Stormtrooper. He bought it for $90, but he thought it was a fake. The figure looked legit, but he wasn't sure about the card. He sold it to another friend of ours for $180, so he doubled his money. That friend posts pics of it on Rebelscum, asking about its authenticity. It was legit. Two people got in a bidding war, and he ended up trading it to someone in the UK for over $6000 worth of carded vintage figures (he got 14-15 rare figures). He gave a carded Fett to the original friend who sold it to him for $180, and kept the rest for his own collection... The original friend is still bitter about it, even though he got a carded Fett and $90 profit, cuz he could have had SOOOOO much more...

So, you never know where you might find an Uzay. If you can find one in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin, you can find one anywhere...

I just bought the Vandersteldt BB-8 Sunset Vigil AP canvas print. :D

They were able to promise me edition #2/15 to match my Artoo's Lonely Journey! :D

Thanks for the heads up, yet again, my brother, Sean! :1-1:

I just bought the Vandersteldt BB-8 Sunset Vigil AP canvas print. :D

They were able to promise me edition #2/15 to match my Artoo's Lonely Journey! :D

Thanks for the heads up, yet again, my brother, Sean! :1-1:

I can hear that Miata just driving farther and farther away... :lol

Back