(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Free your life of this Amiibo disease you suffer from! BE FREE!

I think Sideshow's X-Wing Luke sculpt is better, but we all know the production is gonna suffer greatly.

HT's Leia will no doubt be the greatest 1/6 Leia we have ever seen. Of course it doesn't have much competition, Sideshow's was atrocious. :lol
Yeah but considering the price it's still not bad. The HT will be what 6-7 time more expensive.

Yeah but considering the price it's still not bad. The HT will be what 6-7 time more expensive.

It might be a little cheaper actually. Sideshow really overpriced that X-Wing Luke.

Training helmet!!! :woo

Stone is good cheap craft beer, as long as they don't try to get too creative. Their smoked porter is good. Their vanilla is not.

Did you ever read that stuff I sent you?

I agree. :lecture

In prototype form only though :(

#littlefaithinSideshow

I'm talking about the sculpt itself. We don't have reason to expect that will change...right? :pray:

Paint on HT Luke is better already, but I consider that to be of lesser consequence.

Did you ever read that stuff I sent you?
What did you send me?
devilof76 said:
I'm talking about the sculpt itself. We don't have reason to expect that will change...right? :pray:

Paint on HT Luke is better already, but I consider that to be of lesser consequence.
I'm talking about the sculpt too, but Sideshow will take their superior sculpt down a few notches with inferior paints.

I sent you the first draft of the opening of a novel about a 13 year old girl who has a nightmare that she's the end of the world.

OH ****! I forgot all about that. I'm almost positive I printed at work the night you emailed me and just forgot all about it. Can you send it to me again?

Wow - some very nice gifs in here today.

Not trying to divert any attention from those lovely images, but I need some help. I know there's a few comic collectors in here. I'm looking at getting an older Marvel comic, probably graded via CGC. 1) what, if anything, could I look for on the comic to be sure it's not a reprint 2) if it was a reprint, the CGC label would indicate that, right?

They do, Boba what ? :panic:

I always wanted to own Avengers #9

Avengers 4 is the one for me.

2pozhnd.jpg

11351161_10152843670542344_6650007539765464897_n.jpg

11351487_10152843670182344_5001400675353983006_n.jpg

11235445_10152843670177344_4671771310349826463_n.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

take-my-money-o.gif

Going to a wine and beer tasting this weekend. The beer tasting is focusing on Stone Brewery. First beer tasting I've ever been too, I'm excited. :duff

Wife is excited for the wine.

Did they make a Crown variant ?

Reading and Math is hard.

:lecture

I was and it's really hard to compare today's expensive stuff to the old stuff we thought was expensive.
Oh no, you can't compare them. But unlike a lot of Sideshow's older sculpts that were really good, just ruined by bad paint apps, Leia was just flat out bad. At least in my opinion.

She was awful. And it made no sense either, because Bergoltz sculpted her, and he had already done the PF which is still the gold standard for Leia portraits.

I will email it to you again, Chase. Might be more revised now too.

You want an update too Ben?

In line at Target to get Amiibo. This one isn't as crazy as the other one.

Back