(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I got my custom Vans in yesterday.

rF8EZz2.png

What.... The.... ****!?!?!

Anyone know of any good display case options for a set of vintage SW figures? I want one of those divided cases with a slot for each figure.
Something like this.
theearthtoys_2269_4076939

Anyone know of any good sites that would sell these? Pic above if from the earth collectible toy mall site. But even with buying 4 cases it leaves me shy 4 slots for the 100 vintage figs.

Look for the big diecast car display cases.

Any of you guys ever hear of Anki Drive? A co-worker just GAVE me a $450 set.

Nice gift !

All I need is penny racers.

I really want a bunch of these :(

Yeah, this place just sucks now.

Cancelling my trip to Celebration too, you guys are just to boring.

WAIT ! I thought we were drinking and whoring ! :monkey2

Ben, are there any Godzilla BDs you need? I may be selling mine as part of my movie purge. :monkey3

That didn't take long Stormy.....

Oh its Waller

:panic:

Anyone know of any good display case options for a set of vintage SW figures? I want one of those divided cases with a slot for each figure.
Something like this.
theearthtoys_2269_4076939

Anyone know of any good sites that would sell these? Pic above if from the earth collectible toy mall site. But even with buying 4 cases it leaves me shy 4 slots for the 100 vintage figs.

I have two of these filled. Need to order two more.

Most peeps who rag on 'Chick' cars, do not own a Ferrari, a Porsche 911 or a Dodge Viper.. they own a family station wagon or a repmobile.
Imho, these facts are not unrelated.. ie. all the relatively affordable Sports cars are immediately dubbed 'Chick' cars or 'Hairdresser' cars, even possibly the best Sports car ever made (for the money), the Porsche Cayman gets dubbed the 'Gayman' as a put down.. Lots of green-eyed jealousy.

I think the MX-5 / Miata is an excellent Sports car, good luck with the fundraising, Fury.

Those look sweet. Too bad you're going to the full 100, or they'd work great.

I'm one away from the full 100. So yea. I could double up on some of the smaller figures like the ewoks etc. perhaps.

I have two of these filled. Need to order two more.

From the earth? Can you post better pics of them? Can't really tell what it looks like from the one pic they have posted.

That didn't take long Stormy.....

Oh its Waller

:panic:

This made me :rotfl

Now that I'm facing the huge task of actually downsizing, it's making me realize I better not bring any more items into my collection. I tend to tire of just about everything, and the constant revolving collection has become exhausting. Carefully shipping everything is down right time consuming.

Back