(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You guys can't keep up with me! :lol

I had a beautiful loose R2 which is now in slynger's collection. Yesterday, I sold the tri-logo.

You guys can't keep up with me! :lol

I had a beautiful loose R2 which is now in slynger's collection. Yesterday, I sold the tri-logo.

And it will be well cared for - in a glorious 100 piece loose vintage collection!

I might have that wrong, what's the total number with POTF and blue Snags?
depends if you have all the R2 /C3PO variations. There are 92 figures plus blue snags , yac face, all the droids (2more R2 and 1 more C3po).

depends if you have all the R2 /C3PO variations. There are 92 figures plus blue snags , yac face, all the droids (2more R2 and 1 more C3po).

I have the three Artoos and two Threepios. I also have yak face, I just need to get a blue snags.

I have the three Artoos and two Threepios. I also have yak face, I just need to get a blue snags.
That makes it 97. You' could have 92-115 (I think max is 115) depending what variations you get. There is 2 Vaders, 2 Obis, 3 farm Luke, 2 smuggler Han, 2 bespin Luke, 2 bespin leia, 2 endor Han, 3 Jedi Luke, 2 jawa, 2 yoda, 2 Lando. I think that's it.

Are you including the Max Rebo band?

Don't forget the dianoga! :monkey3

See, I wouldn't count him or Jabba. If you count them then you might as well add all the other creatures: Wampa, Dewback, Tauntaun and Rancor.

I'm cockasian, but I suppose King would call me caukasian to get around the censor. :lol
I'd call you much worse actually.
he spells it "CAWK". :lecture
:lecture
So, I've failed yet again. :(
Looks like fury needs the memory pills.
That's so Waller.
I got eight Godzilla movies on blu ray today. I'm the real winner today.
Damn, that's a big BD haul, congrats.
I work at a university as a therapist... but I also teach as an adjunct. But the main gig is therapy, to wit the crisis work :lol
Crazy a founding member of the Krusade has a job with such a high level of responsibility :lol

Back