(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I sold all of my Lego's except for the A-Wing... and that's not for lack of trying, just not able to move it on eBay :lol

I sold all of my Lego's except for the A-Wing... and that's not for lack of trying, just not able to move it on eBay :lol

I know what you mean, man!!

Good thing I have a lot of older sets that go for double or triple the original value. Yay for LEGO! :lol :lol

Such an amazing feeling. I have sold well over $7500 worth of stuff over the past 2 months.
HOLY COW! What the heck did you sell??? You must have sold some high value statues or something like that... Congrats! To me, my $152 for the month (granted, on one item) is huge! Then you trump me with $7500! :lol
Good to see you in here, Tyler. You don't come around too often... I know I'll be seeing you a lot next month, in the Spook thread! :hi5:

I know what you mean, man!!

Good thing I have a lot of older sets that go for double or triple the original value. Yay for LEGO! :lol :lol
I can't sell my legos. I sold some earlier in the year, but the ones I have left aren't moving... They're old, but not popular ones I guess...

Slow day in here today. I've been busy, so am kinda glad. Easy to get caught up...

I need to change clothes, but I can't leave my desk for another half hour. You guys think it is acceptable to change in my cube? They're nobody else around right now, but someone could walk by potentially...

HOLY COW! What the heck did you sell??? You must have sold some high value statues or something like that... Congrats! To me, my $152 for the month (granted, on one item) is huge! Then you trump me with $7500! :lol
Good to see you in here, Tyler. You don't come around too often... I know I'll be seeing you a lot next month, in the Spook thread! :hi5:

I can't sell my legos. I sold some earlier in the year, but the ones I have left aren't moving... They're old, but not popular ones I guess...

Sell those LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually thought about thinning out some of my LEGO collection. I know of a few sets that will go easy.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, the peer pressure! :lol

I will eventually. I'm actually torn as what to sell as I have a toy show coming up in October and will need stock.

Geez, the peer pressure! :lol

I will eventually. I'm actually torn as what to sell as I have a toy show coming up in October and will need stock.

I'm selling one of my Dinosaur sets. I bought it for 50 bucks on sale back then and now it's $300 on ebay. WOO HOO!

Now that I know Jurassic World sets will be coming out, I can get those as my LEGO dinos. :lol

I'm selling one of my Dinosaur sets. I bought it for 50 bucks on sale back then and now it's $300 on ebay. WOO HOO!

Now that I know Jurassic World sets will be coming out, I can get those as my LEGO dinos. :lol
What if the movie sucks works than JP2 and JP3? :monkey3

Waller tried to get more info out of me for my super awesome secret 15,000 post contest. But of course I couldn't say anything. HEHEH!

I sold my Dino sets last year before Xmas and made out quite well.

Waller tried to get more info out of me for my super awesome secret 15,000 post contest. But of course I couldn't say anything. HEHEH!

You so sneaky!

I need a Monster Fighters Frankenstein set. I ain't selling no Legos.

There is such a love for people to sell their collections. It kind makes me sad to see that kind of enthusiasm for something that actually brought us so close together. .

There is such a love for people to sell their collections. It kind makes me sad to see that kind of enthusiasm for something that actually brought us so close together. .

SELL YOUR MAUL STUFF!!! DO IT!!! :lol

It's all fury's fault with his minimalist propaganda. ;)

Back